Incinerated update!

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
To all those still running sourcery ... I have made some changes to Incinerated recently and felt it's only right to share those changes with the ROM it all started on!!

Gflam was nice enough to update the FTP, so this will be available for you within the ROM settings!!!

Hope you all enjoy it!!!!

NOTE: BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS YOU HAVE TO INSTALL THE GB KEYBOARD FROM THE SOURCERY SETTINGS.

Sent from my Incinerated DROID

Last edited:
OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
That's what Renovated is for! After you Incinerate, you Renovate ... once you're sick of the Renovation you Incinerate again ... it's a vicious cycle :)

Sent from my Incinerated DROID

Travis798

Reaction score
I was running the Gingerbread theme since the rest I have tried so far drowned out a lot of wording in various places, and decided to try Incinerated. I'm now getting force close messages for gingerbread keyboard every 10-30 seconds, so I guess I can't use this theme :(

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Crap, sorry about that! Try restoring a back up (or flashing another theme). The from the Sourcery setting install the GB app ... then apply the theme. Sorry, not sure why it's not working

Travis798

Reaction score
Crap, sorry about that! Try restoring a back up (or flashing another theme). The from the Sourcery setting install the GB app ... then apply the theme. Sorry, not sure why it's not working

Don't sweat it.

It's probably just this phone. I flashed to another theme and although my keyboard isn't force closing now, my gmail is and I can't open it. This phone is a new to me refurb from Verizon and I think something is just off with it.

I'll try a restore later though give everything another go. I'll report back if I get your theme running without problems.

Travis798

Reaction score
I fixed my gmail by going into manage applications and deleting data and letting it re sync. Afterwards I installed GB keyboard then switched to the Incinerated theme again. Seems to be running great now.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
AWESOME!! Thanks for the update ... I will edit the OP instruction ppl to first load the GB keyboard. Sorry you had to learn the hard way :tongue:

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks great yank will continue to update anything people want on the ftp i don't mind and by the way my first app is coming i plan to release on April 2nd at the latest