OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I'm getting a 15-20 second lag w/ ADW when going to my home screen. Prior to installing this version over the top of the 2.1/2.2/google maps I was getting a 25-30 second lag after having no problems for a week or more. Any ideas?

You to lock ADW into the system memory, its in ADW settings / System persistent, it says dangerous but would be fine. That issue is called redraw and happens when the system runs out of memory and start killing apps.

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Project Elite

i am betting the problems especialy force closes are caused by titanium restores.
this way is suppose to be a better way. but if you read back over the 50,000 or so posts youll see i am not a fan of titanium because of this.

Thank you Eagle, i think i learned something new... that reminded of why not to use TiBi for data restore.. :)

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
This ROM hates me. I had it up and running just fine, but I suddenly couldn't create any widgets. I'd long press on an unoccupied part of the screen and get the pop-up, but when I selected "Widgets" nothing happened. The pop-up disappeared and that was it.

I figured maybe if I reboot it'll come back, so I rebooted... and ended up in a boot logo loop. WTF?? Why does this keep happening to me?? At least this time my Recovery wasn't also wiped out and I was able to restore back to a working backup (stock, rooted FRG83G) but I'm starting to get a little gun shy here...

Can you elaborate on your phone's setup.. Kernel, recovery, Home app, etc'?

otter34

Reaction score
I'm getting a 15-20 second lag w/ ADW when going to my home screen. Prior to installing this version over the top of the 2.1/2.2/google maps I was getting a 25-30 second lag after having no problems for a week or more. Any ideas?

You to lock ADW into the system memory, its in ADW settings / System persistent, it says dangerous but would be fine. That issue is called redraw and happens when the system runs out of memory and start killing apps.

Thanks for the quick feedback as always. Can I use themes for 2.0? I didn't see any for 2.2 on the website. I'm glad to back on froyo where things work like they are supposed to. While I might be tempted to try GB again it's not likely :icon_ banana:

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
go into settings

Thanks for the quick feedback as always. Can I use themes for 2.0? I didn't see any for 2.2 on the website. I'm glad to back on froyo where things work like they are supposed to. While I might be tempted to try GB again it's not likely :icon_ banana:

go into sourcery settings. youll find a lot there follow the sourcery titles and youll find 14 themes right in the rom itself to apply. no searching.
sont forget to check out the sourcery tweaks also.
ignore the updater and the notifications they are not being used any longer in this non supported rom, so the programs have been removed but not the settings that would cause redoing of all the themes and gflam is the theming wizard . there is another theme that is not in the rom look around here for the posting by gflam it should be on the website i would imagine.

buellboy9

Reaction score
This ROM hates me. I had it up and running just fine, but I suddenly couldn't create any widgets. I'd long press on an unoccupied part of the screen and get the pop-up, but when I selected "Widgets" nothing happened. The pop-up disappeared and that was it.

I figured maybe if I reboot it'll come back, so I rebooted... and ended up in a boot logo loop. WTF?? Why does this keep happening to me?? At least this time my Recovery wasn't also wiped out and I was able to restore back to a working backup (stock, rooted FRG83G) but I'm starting to get a little gun shy here...

Pretty much all "stock." Only thing different was running Link2SD and ZeppelinRox's Supercharger Script (Option #7). I'll try it again tonight and let the market install everything rather than recover with TB and see if that makes any difference.

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Is there a fix for the alarm clock? When I go into my desk clock, alarms, they are greyed out so I can't see the times. I've seen this on CM6 before. I flashed the honeycomb theme and don't remember if it was always like that.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Is there a fix for the alarm clock? When I go into my desk clock, alarms, they are greyed out so I can't see the times. I've seen this on CM6 before. I flashed the honeycomb theme and don't remember if it was always like that.

2 options. First you can go to sourcery settings, magic commands, to remove background. This will fix it but would give you black solid background in all the menus. Second option, download xtrem slarm clock free from the market or amazon appstore, it wont jave that issue and many more features.

Tapped from my Sourcerized D1

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com

Pretty much all "stock." Only thing different was running Link2SD and ZeppelinRox's Supercharger Script (Option #7). I'll try it again tonight and let the market install everything rather than recover with TB and see if that makes any difference.

Let me know how it works. BTW did that supercharger script did any good for you on GB or froyo?

buellboy9

Reaction score
It seemed to make more of a difference than overclocking the CPU. Pretty cool stuff!

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score

2 options. First you can go to sourcery settings, magic commands, to remove background. This will fix it but would give you black solid background in all the menus. Second option, download xtrem slarm clock free from the market or amazon appstore, it wont jave that issue and many more features.

Thanks for the quick response! Removing the backgrounds worked

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
It seemed to make more of a difference than overclocking the CPU. Pretty cool stuff!

That script was initially design for gb i believe but i read it did good for froyo as well so i doubt its whats causing your issues. My bet is tibi

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
awesome rom, so many features, havent gone through all of them but i am impressed...is there a way to change the eri message on the fly?

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
awesome rom, so many features, havent gone through all of them but i am impressed...is there a way to change the eri message on the fly?

You can either makr it stationery or disable it completely, editing it got left on the drawing board when this rom was decommissioned.