Something is cooking ...

Droid74

Reaction score
power options in notification bar would be epic, but how about ability to change the status bar color from the ROM?

H

Highflyin128

Please please have a blur version...or atleast post the blur apks you take out and leave the framework unmodded to the point that we can add what we want back in.

Only Apex gives us that option as of now, but the soft reboots are far too often.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

deantemple

Reaction score
Absolutely cannot wait! I've run your roms on the past on my D1 and they are top notch! Got your overclock app too, and not only does it work amazingly well, and do more than you would seriously expect it to, the actual visual design and the little extras (side slide out status) really take it above and beyond. Since we can't ask for an ETA (holding my breath, don't make us wait too long...) i was wondering, do you have a name for this rom yet, so i know what i'm waiting for? Keep up the great work!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

thatisandwas

Reaction score
Jrummy,
Kangerade was by far my favorite rom of all time for my D1. The amount of customization was mind blowing. And on top of all that, it was super stable. You have always made my favorite roms, and i am thrilled to see you are working on an X rom now. You will definitely be gracing my droids screen! Thank you for your hard work!

dainty

Reaction score
I really just want that Pink Live Wallpaper you made for Droid Life. The existing one I found on Droid Life's site doesn't work on my Droid X. :*(