Some D2 Rom Ports

rob0rz

Reaction score
I've successfully ported 3 roms: Apex , Rumm Rx, and Simply Stunning X all to the D2. I'm waiting to hear from the original devs before distributing them. So look for them in the next day or so.

ultima

Reaction score
thank youdancedroiddancedroiddancedroid...i hope they reply quickly

OP
rob0rz

rob0rz

Reaction score
Apex will be posted shortly, Fabolous is making the post and looking over things.

Flowah

Reaction score
I've successfully ported 3 roms: Apex , Rumm Rx, and Simply Stunning X all to the D2. I'm waiting to hear from the original devs before distributing them. So look for them in the next day or so.
Is it difficult to port a DX rom to the D2? Have you given anyb thought to Ultimate Droid?

OP
rob0rz

rob0rz

Reaction score
I've already talked to blackdroid, once UDX is released I'll be porting it. As far as porting them I'm having fun, I'm not sure how hard one would say it is. I only say something is hard if I can't ever figure it out. So I guess I can say at times it can be tricky?

Dustin.

Reaction score
Let me know via PM when you port them, I have a D2 that im using towards development and testing. Ill be more then happy to test them out and see how they run before you post or whatnot.

Here to help when needed!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Flowah

Reaction score
I've already talked to blackdroid, once UDX is released I'll be porting it. As far as porting them I'm having fun, I'm not sure how hard one would say it is. I only say something is hard if I can't ever figure it out. So I guess I can say at times it can be tricky?
I'm just wondering, since there aren't that many differences between the two devices, if it's as easy as just changing a few things around, or those few differences really create a lot of work.

1. Camera
2. HDMI
3. Keyboard
4. Soft vs. Hard buttons?

Can't think of anything else in terms of differences.

Or I'm totally wrong in my thinking about this and that it doesn't matter that they use the same processor, RAM, ROM, manufactured by same company.

I guess what I'm really wondering is, could someone with no experience kind of pick it up and do it :p

trook

Reaction score
rob0rz........ you are the freaking MAN, thank you very much for hooking this up. We needed more roms to play with badly and your delivering them. You, Team Defuse, Squidly, TBH, P2, and everyone else involved in development and themeing all deserve our appreciation and gratitude.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
im really glad your doing this. hope these devs will put your ports out soon. i been messin with them a little and got physical keyboard working but not camera.

mza929

Reaction score
Wow I cant wait. Let's make sure to add them to the all working d2 roms sticky. :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good work nice to see more development for the D2.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sweet!

So, i FINALLY got Rumm_rx rom 100% working on my D2. Physical keyboard, camera, video playback, it all works. I really hope hes gonna release the port to the D2 users soon..
*spoke to soon :( got camera working but no video. Ill figure it out though...

Last edited: