Just an fyi... [ROM] rubiX Focused 1.8.9/1.9.3 worked on my D2

Hogeye15

Reaction score
How did you get the camera working on the droid 2? I am also experiencing problems with the slide out keyboard and the top row not working. Running rubix rom

crome1115

Reaction score
how did yu get the physical keyboard to work? mine isnt working with either rubix or rummy..

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
how did yu get the physical keyboard to work? mine isnt working with either rubix or rummy..

took some files from a stock D2 rom and put em in the DX rom...i got camera working and video camera opens but wont take video. anyone know what to chnge?

OP
droidzforlife

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Yeah man Good Job !

Please let me know how you got the keyboard working...

The fastest and easiest way to get the camera to work is to get Root Explorer. Mount the system as RW then locate the build.prop file and with in that file you need to change the camera max mega pixels to 5m from 8m.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah man Good Job !

Please let me know how you got the keyboard working...

The fastest and easiest way to get the camera to work is to get Root Explorer. Mount the system as RW then locate the build.prop file and with in that file you need to change the camera max mega pixels to 5m from 8m.

actually camera works ;) but no video camera or playback. you guys know the rumm_rx rom is already ported right? just waiting for its release....

ultima

Reaction score
ud works too...but a d2 release is coming today anyway

fathcarter

Reaction score
bricked phone

dude Rubix focused realllllly screwed up my phone.. totally bricked thanks a**

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
don't blame no one for your actions. It is stated in every rom that they are not responsible for whatever happens to your phone. If you decided to use a rom that wasn't meant for your phone that's on you!

Sent from my DROID2

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
don't blame no one for your actions. It is stated in every rom that they are not responsible for whatever happens to your phone. If you decided to use a rom that wasn't meant for your phone that's on you!

Sent from my DROID2

Well said!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

fathcarter

Reaction score
was just letting ppl know... wasnt blaming anyone, and also did not ask you for your input..

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
was just letting ppl know... wasnt blaming anyone, and also did not ask you for your input..

Wow.....I've personally flashed rubix on my d2 20 times with no problem. And you don't have to be rude.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Wow.....I've personally flashed rubix on my d2 20 times with no problem. And you don't have to be rude.

let it go he has made 2 post he just trolling.. dont feed him..dancedroiddancedroid