So white led, reboot dont work, factory cable dont work... crap?

jim2244

Reaction score
Anyone know if i should send the phone back to verizon (Rooted) since i am completely unable to get this phone on at all =\ mostly i dont mind fixing it but holy crap i am getting so aggravated i feel i should just send it in and hope they dont check for a root because this is just nuts ive never had a phone that i couldnt get started back up
anyone have advice and if they have ever tried to send it back to verizon if i should call them (Using my old phone) or just bring it to the store?

JohnFH

Reaction score
Verizon offers replacement phones only through their phone tech support, not through their stores. I dealt with tech support several times in the last few months: a replacement Bionic and SIM card in June and a Razr in September due to continued data drops with my second Bionic. My phones weren't rooted. I have seen many forum posts in which people say that they've returned rooted phones to Verizon with no problems. Verizon does check for unusual wear and tear.

shroyede

Reaction score
just tell them it wont charge....that's all they need to know....there is no troubleshooting except your mailing address for the replacement.