1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How to unroot without a screen?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by sprague90, Oct 5, 2012.

1. sprague90

sprague90 New Member

Hey, my internal screen cracked on my Droid Razr (I can only assume the battery puffed) and nothing shows up. I can still do everything, just blindly. The insurance is replacing it completely free...I just need to send the old phone back. However, it is rooted, and I am afraid that if I send it back and they see that I rooted it that my warranty will be void and I will have to pay the full price. I can hook it up to my TV with my HDMI cable, but that only works after it boots past the root menu. Is there a way to unroot it or COMPLETELY factory reset it? I only have a few days to send back the old one, so any quick fix knowledge would be GREATLY appreciated. Oh, and it is a Droid Razr running ICS, with Black Widow.
Search tags for this page
do i need to unroot phone if i send it back for broken scree
how to unroot a galaxy s4 with a broken screen
how to unroot any phone black screen
how to unroot samsung s4 with broken screen
how to unroot when screen is black

s3 screen broken unroot

s4 active unroot with broken screen

unroot galaxy s3 without screen

unroot my phone with broken screen

unroot phone with broken screen

unroot s3 no screen