Help!! have to send my phone back but i dont know what this is like is!!!!

attitude2.3

Reaction score
View attachment 54235

So I had my phone rooted and I changed a couple ROM's on it. Then I un-rooted my phone but I see these blue lines on it (it was like that before i unrooted it). I dont know if its a root problem or just a regular problem. i have to send this phone back but im not sure if this problem is because of rooting. Someone please help!

bbucks36

Reaction score
that would be a messed up screen.. still under warranty send it to motorola.. they dont care if you root it .. i sent mine in with eclipse rom on it..:icon_eek:

OP
A

attitude2.3

Reaction score
That only happens on start up. It goes away after and you wont ever see it.
I thought if it was rooted, then that will void the warranty and they will charge me the full price?

thank you

bbucks36

Reaction score
they fixed my camera.. had a crack in the lens.. shipped it in to motorola.. took 8 days .. i had eclipse rom on it .. they fixed teh camera and was teh same phone since i put my initials inside where the battery sits.. they will FXZ it back to latest OTA .. no questions asked..they tell you to send it in without battery , sim, sd ext...and make a backup of phone.. since motorola has a 1 year warranty.. id use it before it runs out.. but if you feel the need FXZ back to .905 send it in..... and yes rooting voids warrany.. rooting it wouldnt mess with your boot logo on phone ..