So whats the phone without accessories?

Reaction score
Ok ok, for those of us left who are planning on buying the dancedroid X what else are yall picking up with it?

I know not too many accessories are going to be out the day of, but I know some products are out already/leaked.

Who makes that amazing screen protector that seems to take all damage leaving nothing but a shiney screen underneath?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I Don't use a screen saver. I proudly use mine naked .

OP
A
Reaction score
I'm just paranoid about keeping it scratch free as I'm buying it without the upgrade....

fichdak

Reaction score
I'm just paranoid about keeping it scratch free as I'm buying it without the upgrade....

wait does that mean you're going to spend like 600 bucks on it?:icon_eek:

if so, just wait until your upgrade! lol.

i think you're looking for Zagg's invisible shield.

Linkity: ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Motorola Droid X Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

I'd wait until after it was released though to make sure Zagg has it fitting exactly right.

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Linkity: ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Motorola Droid X Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

I'd wait until after it was released though to make sure Zagg has it fitting exactly right.

You beat me to it Invisible shield is by far the best out there. I am getting the x tomorrow i was able to make an appointment.

OP
A
Reaction score
I can't wait for the upgrade as its next March and I hate the Storm... I use it for work as the non sensitive line that they have me attached to with a BB Curve... Damn government and AT&T and BBeries...

Evelgest

Reaction score
I won't pick up any accessories from VZW, but I'll probably pick up a case or an invisible Shield.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
for those wanting to get screen protectors, look up gorilla glass scratch test

then youll see how strong the screen actually is

ctxx24

Reaction score

And after that look for scratched droids videos....all it takes is a piece of sand in your pocket....

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

And after that look for scratched droids videos....all it takes is a piece of sand in your pocket....

enough people now have the droid without a protector why dont u see all those people complaining?

ctxx24

Reaction score

enough people now have the droid without a protector why dont u see all those people complaining?

Prolly alot of people havent scratched it....not worth the chance when ya can barley tell its on imo....

Wnclivin

Reaction score
HDMI cable

Spring clip holster from Seidio

Some type of car dock, maybe by Brodit?

Possibly another battery for my wilderness travels

Kinson72

Reaction score

$699.99 according to my BB's mobile phone dept but take it for what it is worth. /shrug