1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Accessories

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by dbrown8579, Mar 15, 2011.

1. dbrown8579

dbrown8579 New Member

Ok, so I apologize up front if there is already a thread about this but I didn't see one. Does anyone know if there are many accessories available yet, and if so what sites? Cases, car docks, ect. I know there are tons of items on Amazon and such but I want quality. Also thought it might be a good resource as new stuff comes out down the road!
  2. Parafly9

Parafly9 New Member

Whoops I just posted another thread about this. take a look @ the top.
  3. guitarchris123

guitarchris123 New Member

There are several threads about accessories in that section of the Thunderbolt forum here. Everything from cases, to screen protectors, to batteries.

Thunderbolt Accessories - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

No threads about the docks yet, except I know there will be a desktop multimedia dock for $60 and a car dock for $30. It remains to be seen whether the docks will be available on site at launch or not yet.