OFFICIAL Website Links for HTC Incredible Accessories

Reaction score
So I figured there should be a thread dedicated to just websites that sell accessories for the HTC Incredible, making it easier for us folks to find what we're looking for. Please keep the chat to a minimum and just post the following: 1) links that do sell accessories for this phone, 2) what accessories can be found on that website, and 3) if you have purchased anything from there for the Incredible, what you reccomend from that website and your reviews about thier products, anything you like, favor, etc.

I'll try to keep the OP updated as often as I can with your links, accessories & reccomendations so it's easier for everyone to find the right product they're looking for.

I know there aren't many sites that do sell any accessories for this phone but they will shortly!

Updated 5/1:

Online Stores:
DroidForums Official Online Store
http://store.droidforums.net/verizon-htc-droid-incredible-accessories.htm

Seidio Online:
they just listed thier inventory for the INC, check back constantly to see if thier products have been released.
http://www.seidioonline.com/category-s/4169.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Individual Items:
MIKRADLE Dock/Cradle:
I haven't had the chance to purchase this but it looks like a pretty sweet dock and its gotten great reviews on here and its made by one of our fellow members!
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mikradle/40833-new-dock-evolution-series-incredible.html#post435182

Extended Battery - Seidio 1750 mah:
its by Seidio, made for the Eris but works on the Incredible too. Based on the reviews, it seems to be pretty legit as far as providing a longer lasting battery.
http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Innoce..._1_1?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1272742189&sr=1-1

Screenguardz Screen Protector:
they make a normal screen protector, an hd anti-glare and a privacy screen. i've seen a few videos on youtube with a couple phones using their screen protectors, I wonder if they cover the entire front of the phone or just the screen portion, and I wonder if the anti glare really does help. if anyone buys it, plz give it a review!
http://www.screenguardz.com/content/accessories/1-19--2738.htm

thats all for now, if you have any links, feel free to post them! i'll continuously edit this post to contain all the links.

Last edited:

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yo also need to add www.zagg.com , makers of the best screen protectors on the market for all your gadgets, installed on my Ipod Touch, DSLR camera, previous Omnia Phone, and now my new Incredible:icon_ banana:, these screen protectors are build like a tank, nothing will scratch your new gadget.

s-one

Reaction score
Extended Battery - Seidio 1750 mah:
its by Seidio, made for the Eris but works on the Incredible too. Based on the reviews, it seems to be pretty legit as far as providing a longer lasting battery.
Amazon.com: Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Battery for HTC Droid Eris to Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Battery for HTC Droid Eris/Droid Incredible: Cell Phones & Service

The one you linked is $55.00 + $4.50 to ship... if you select the "Buy New" underneath that its $41.00 + free ship because its handled by Amazon and not a Market Third Party Vendor.. .. hope that helps...

Broo2

Reaction score
No More Zagg for Me!

Yo also need to add www.zagg.com , makers of the best screen protectors on the market for all your gadgets, installed on my Ipod Touch, DSLR camera, previous Omnia Phone, and now my new Incredible:icon_ banana:, these screen protectors are build like a tank, nothing will scratch your new gadget.

I will never buy another Zagg product again; they are the 'Monster Cable' of phone protectors.

I used a very similar product from bestskinsever.com for most of my other devices but decided to try out a Zagg for my Droid. The Zagg cost 3x the price of the BestSkins' version ($25 vs. $8), but I gave it a go as it has a 'free lifetime replacement warranty'.

After about 6 months of carrying the phone in my pocket, the Zagg started to peel off on the corners of the Droid (like every skin eventually will do) so I went to tryout the 'free lifetime replacement warranty'; basically I need to buy a new Zagg + pay shipping ($4 - $50!) and they will credit the price of the Zagg once they receive the old cover an approve it was under warranty... WTF? I have to float $25, pay shipping twice and then hope that my cover was 'damaged' in a way that is under warranty?

I then went back to bestskinsever.com and purchased two new Droid Skins. I peeled off and threw away the Zagg screen and used one of the new ones. The BestSkins seems better designed than the Zagg (the joints of the skin are NOT on the corners) and I have a spare if it does start to wear.

As far as I can tell, the only real difference is the Zagg comes in a fancy retail box and has a sponge with it- where the BestSkinsEver come in a plain envelope. Both appear to be the same material and are applied in exactly the same manner.