So whats the best rom and why?

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like rubiX with some Blur to go with it. Optimized and you can hardly tell difference from usual setup.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

C21johnson

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I believe ApeX is the current best ROM for my needs. It's fast, efficient, and has great battery life. I currently have it undervolted and underclocked, and I am still getting quadrants around 1650.

It's an excellent and efficient ROM. On top of all that, Fab is an excellent developer and gives you access to all components that you may want to add back into the ROM to fully customize it to your liking.

migdroid

Reaction score
I believe ApeX is the current best ROM for my needs. It's fast, efficient, and has great battery life. I currently have it undervolted and underclocked, and I am still getting quadrants around 1650.

It's an excellent and efficient ROM. On top of all that, Fab is an excellent developer and gives you access to all components that you may want to add back into the ROM to fully customize it to your liking.

I agree with you... I have a nandroid back up of the focused 1 and blur and when ever I feel that rom is lagging I swith. I like apex the most becuase I feel it more clean and custum. I like some blurr but not all.

My second option would be RB 1 if the fm radio turner could work there it will have serius competition with the apex to invade my phone. I do use the turner and well I feel that is one of the features that put the dx ahead of the crowd