Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
That's a huge +1 On Liberty!!
aefc91cd-a8b3-2e5c.jpg

DROID X Rolling On £IBERTY ROM 1.0 // TapTalk Pro™

kameleongt

Reaction score
I just came over from rubix to liberty noticed an increase right off sticking with this rom for a min.

BOA

Reaction score
I have now tested Rubix and Fission and I have to say I still lOVE Darkslide. In fact I noticed such an immediate difference that I didn't test the ROM's that long. Darkslide was much smoother, faster and very responsive and I loved the transitions. The batter life is OK could be better but I charge my phone as much as I can so I'm ok with this.

I'm not saying the other ROM's weren't good what I'm saying is that DS was much better and since the others didn't give me anything that DS wasn't already giving me there was no need to switch.

NattyBee

Reaction score
I have now tested Rubix and Fission and I have to say I still lOVE Darkslide. In fact I noticed such an immediate difference that I didn't test the ROM's that long. Darkslide was much smoother, faster and very responsive and I loved the transitions. The batter life is OK could be better but I charge my phone as much as I can so I'm ok with this.

I'm not saying the other ROM's weren't good what I'm saying is that DS was much better and since the others didn't give me anything that DS wasn't already giving me there was no need to switch.

yep, didn't take me longer than 30 seconds to become totally loyal to DS :p

MontyMo

Reaction score
+1 for Darkslide. When I installed this ROM it was like getting some new phone. Transitions are great and I have not had one reboot. My stock Droid X would reboot once said day.

Monty

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BOA

Reaction score
Anyone running the Ultimate Droid X ROM? I used to love his work on the Droid 1 but haven't tried anything on the X yet.

bacon225

Reaction score
I vote for Darkslide also I ran a few others but DS beats them all. IMHO

pyroelite

Reaction score
Liberty (gummy & rubix 1.9.5), fission, & tranquility are quicker than DS but are missing too much necessary blur, so I run DS. It's kinda like trading a 911 for a Range. All have their shining attributes, but none can master them all. So in theory, there currently is no best rom. Sorry Mate'r... ;-)

from my DX

N

Nickchapa

This is kind of like asking "Mac or PC?", because it depends on what you want out of your ROM. What works great for one person may suck for you.

not trying to be mean but you should probly add some useful info to the talk. aybe say what you said then say "i go off looks so i go for ____ rom because it has many themed applications."

anyway, i like rubix, the themes are really cool looking and my favorite colors are green and blue and they seem to have come up a lot on the rubix rom themes. im not really sure about what people mean when they say its "fast" because i am not sure what all it makes run "fast" they all seem the same to me because i look into the settings for like launcher pro and the animation speeds and stuff thats just in the application and phones settings. i have tried many but seem to go to rubix always. i wished ultimate droid had a stable and less buggy rom because the looks are probly the most awesome in my eyes.

pyroelite

Reaction score
Fast to me would be comparing roms at the same clock speed & looking at different aspects. These aspects would include: loading apps, screen & window transitions, & the handling of memory.

For instance, launcher reloading, scrolling speed, loading pics/icons (more noticeable in gallery), browser & google search hang ups, etc.

from my DX

audioman42

Reaction score
Liberty (gummy & rubix 1.9.5), fission, & tranquility are quicker than DS but are missing too much necessary blur, so I run DS. It's kinda like trading a 911 for a Range. All have their shining attributes, but none can master them all. So in theory, there currently is no best rom. Sorry Mate'r... ;-)

from my DX

which parts of blur are necessary?

hunterwrot

Reaction score
liberty is by far the best out there now. I know alot of people have had problems with it but i have been running it and used it alot and havent had any on mine so far. Toolbox is amazing.