CM 7 , liquid gingerbread or MINI?

gregg0829

Reaction score
I've got some time this weekend and i've been reading about all 3 roms. Which one do you recommend starting with? I want something fast and stable yet different from what I have been running. I am on liberty. I've run apex, darkslide and the asop liberty rom. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ooklathemok

Reaction score
Liquid is amazing. I am curious to try MIUI, but I think Liquid has spoiled me. I doubt it can get much better than Liquid.

rnh

Reaction score
I'm on Liquid after leaving it to try Miui since it's release. Just did the latest MIUI update today. Back on liquid. Better battery life and MIUI is a complicated pita.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Long time liquid follower, was bored the other day so I flashed miui. I what totally impressed, so many themes that are kinda built-in, reminds me of the sense on our Dinc2's.
But it took me awhile to figure things out. Definitely not for a newbie or the impatient ..
I went back to Liquid of course. A few days later I went to restore miui from my backup and as soon as screen unlocks I and great with a screen of endless FC's.. dunno what caused that.

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

rnh

Reaction score
Yes,I had it all figured out,and was running it flawlessly. No fcs, but the battery life kept was bad. Same w cm7 and sax for me. Liquid is better on my phone and yhr settings are easier to use but most importantly I'm not tietto a charger all the time.