DX Darkslide V3 - top shelf ROM for the DX

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Well I've gotta say I have been happy with my setup for a long while now.

But BBCman does great work and the names affiliated with his team really sells it.

I knew 928 had been working with him and it shows in the theming of that ROM.

It might be time for a change. Sure do love my rubiX though:)

Off topic a bit but ,Hey C mate, you know if your boot logos will work with the leak OS?

Sent from DX w/Tapa

colchiro

Reaction score
Anyone confirm this works after OTA 2.3.340 update? (I would think it would work.)

NattyBee

Reaction score
Anyone confirm this works after OTA 2.3.340 update? (I would think it would work.)

I'd suggest asking over at MDW...that way Gates and/or BB will have a chance to comment...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bfranke09

Reaction score
Installation instructions please??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

NattyBee

Reaction score

Hold tight, BBCrackman just announced last night that the next installment will be along soon :)

colchiro

Reaction score
Dang! I was going to install it after work tonight.

Thanks for the update.

NattyBee

Reaction score
Dang! I was going to install it after work tonight.

Thanks for the update.

Well, someone mentioned that if they could not install DarkSlide on 2.3.34 then they were going to wait, and his response was to hold tight, the next evolution of DarkSlide is coming soon...i'll keep ya posted... ;) i plan to jump on it as soon as it comes available...

jcutter347

Reaction score
I too agree. Came over from Rubix and this ROM is awesome. Running blazing fast and stable at 1.3 ghz. Quadrant score of 1797. This is the best ROM built in a long time. Droid x, 2.2.1 leak, Darkslide v3.3 clear lockscreen, JRummy's droid overclock.

NattyBee

Reaction score
was about to install right now. guess ill wait a bit now

Ok...here is what GatesJunior (one of the dev's from DarkSlide) had to say about the situation....so i guess you're all set :)

I personally would go ahead and load the latest, 2.3.340, and then install the current rom on the first page of this forum. Below is a link to take you from where you are at to current. The other option is for you to just wait for the OTA update to your phone, it is already hitting most phones out there.

http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/...ade-2-3-320-2-3-340-340-verizon-official.html
And then...
You guys can go ahead and load 340 now with the current rom and be ready to accept our new one coming shortly.

-Vapor-

Reaction score
Ugly 3G Icon?

Am I the only one who notices how ugly the 3G icon in the notification bar turns when I'm sending and receiving data? I'm on version 3.2.1. Anyone found a fix for this yet?