Best Droid X Rom

ismokel

Reaction score
Looking for opinions on which Rom is the best for the Droid X.

Last edited:
OP
I

ismokel

Reaction score
im not looking for anything...i just want others opinions, and for others to be able to see what they are. might help someone new here.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
It is tough for me to vote. I have spent the weekend loading and create backups for ZapX 2.0 and Rubix Focused 1.9. They are both good roms. I was running ZapX 1.6 prior to this week because with my extended battery I would easily get through a full day from 5am-11pm and still have battery left. Anywhere from 5-20%.

However, I really like Rubix Focused cause it was close to stock android 2.2. If I could load the Blur Social Status on Rubix, I may give that a run for a week. I have the apk saved, I just do not know how to add it to system files and load it.

HelpeRX

Reaction score
You can't load it if you want that I suggest rubix blurry

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

DroidX316

Reaction score
You should put Darkslide on that poll to.Awesome rom rock solid has it all.

pyroelite

Reaction score
Rumm Rx, Apex & Darkslide all on the latest leak.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
I

ismokel

Reaction score
looks like focused has it. i tend to agree.

jrherras

Reaction score
Focused ftw 1.1ghz ULV running wifi straight 8 hrs at work and still 80% when I get home

DropC

Reaction score
Focused is the best in my opinion. I adore it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bcals0087

Reaction score
I think rubix focused is great if your looking for no blur whatsoever along with fission, but rubix, imo, is more stable.

I think Apex and Rubix blurry are great for some blur, but not in your face. Both run like there isn't any blur whatsoever.

Simply Stunning if your looking for a themed blur, but can remove blur with a ready made application by chevy.

I think rumm-rx is great if your looking for great features with the rom besides a spare parts app. Jrummy really has done well with this and his overclock app. The mixture of animations all into one, imo, has kept me on this despite the little kinks that need to be worked out. It's still v1.0 and has been very stable, speedy, and has had great battery life for me personally.

Tranquility is nice too, but since 3.5 bricked my phone after I had updated to the leak, and luckily the system sbf was all I needed, I figured I'd wait it out a little bit and went with rumm-rx instead.

I've been running rumm-rx since it came out and I've been very happy. I'll consider Ultimate Droid once it's stable for everyday use, but for now, i'm content. Hope this helps in any way whatsoever :)

snoop5

Reaction score
You missed the best rom by far in my opinion by not including DARKSLIDE 3.3 or either one of them for that matter. 3.1,3.2 either one of those. dancedroid