Skype with video 4/11/2011

choffon

Reaction score
It said it downloaded three different times...but it world now I used a mirror download from mediashare

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
I just called my gf's computer and confirmed that she could see me. I didn't try it the other way around. I was on WiFi and she said the audio/video was super clear/sharp. Will do more testing later.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I just called my gf's computer and confirmed that she could see me. I didn't try it the other way around. I was on WiFi and she said the audio/video was super clear/sharp. Will do more testing later.

I tried with my gf too, but no luck.

How did u do it? I added her as a friend, clicked on her name and sent video call...didn't work. She tried to do the same from her laptop, didnt work

strangely though she told me she could see that it was trying to connect, but it never did.

BigMcGuire

Reaction score

I tried with my gf too, but no luck.

How did u do it? I added her as a friend, clicked on her name and sent video call...didn't work. She tried to do the same from her laptop, didnt work

strangely though she told me she could see that it was trying to connect, but it never did.

Yeah, just clicked her name in the contact list, and clicked on Video on the bottom left and instantly I saw myself in the phone and it started ringing. It rang a good 10 times before she picked up (could have been her) and then she said she could see me and hear me. Then I tried a normal call (without video) and it worked really well as well.

Hope you can get it working :/

Reaction score
which skype?

Did youd download skype mobile or the app that just says skype. THe skype mobile said that it wouldn;t work on "this" device

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Reaction score
?

Did youd download skype mobile or the app that just says skype. THe skype mobile said that it wouldn;t work on "this" device

You can't get this on the market yet. You gotta use the link from DroidLife which is : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (Download: Skype with Video on Android - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog)

The one that says just skype, not skype mobile seems to work. Well it installs anyways I haven't tested it out yet.

johnny9i6

Reaction score
I downloaded it from the link on my phone and installed it from there and it works perfectly fine. Although it does hang up while video chatting "mobile to pc" after 5 minutes or so.

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Anyone upset at the fact that this Skype is so limited? I mean, I pay for 2 incoming numbers and I have a Skype subscription yet I can't use this Skype to make calls to landlines even if I'm on WiFi. That really pisses me off.