1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Simple Question

Discussion in 'Koush' started by creeblue2, Jul 15, 2010.

1. creeblue2

creeblue2 New Member

Hello all. I was looking on my phone earlier today, and I noticed that under Mod Version (under About Phone in settings) it says Unknown. However, I know I am running CM6RC. After investigating further I found that after installing the google apps did the mod version change to unknown. I have had zero problems and was only wondering if this has happened with anyone else? Or am I the lone case. If someone would like to explain this I would be very appreciative.
    Thanks in advance.

EDIT: as stated above everything is working fine, and I am still able to access CyanogenMod settings under settings, I was just curious as to why/how this happens and if I should do something
  2. PDR447

PDR447 New Member

did you install the market "fix" that's floating around? that changes your build.prop and would affect what is displayed there.
  3. creeblue2

creeblue2 New Member

Yes i did use the market fix. That would make sense then. Thanks for the help