1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

xt862 Problems with radio

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by w4_toleg, Jan 18, 2012.

1. w4_toleg

w4_toleg New Member

Hello. I have a problem with the droid 3 xt862. The phone is locked by verizon. The problem is that it has a software fault with the radio. In the setting of an android - "baseband version - unknown". IMEI - empty, the hardware menu * # * # 4636 # * # * in the phone info shows - unknown, disconnected, out of service, false. Unlock also does not work - after insert sim card - nothing happens, after entering the code to unlock # 073 887 * - "The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"
    I tried to flash swu with rsd, tried to flash other roms,tried to flash via recovery, bootstrap, safestrap , tried to "Flash Verizon DROID three OTA 5.6.890 to phone_psouza4", tried to flash a different radio.img - always in the baseband version - unknown.
    P.S. I apologize for my English.
Search tags for this page

android hidden menu turn off radio

baseband flash xt862

droid 3 radio not working

droid 3 radio.img

flash radio.img droid 3

flashing droid 3 radio

how to flash a radio img droid 3
how to flash a radio img.droid 3
radio baseband de xt862 droid 3
radio para xt862