1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Major Problems.....will pay for help!?!?!

Discussion in 'Samsung Tablet Discussions' started by coalminer665, Nov 10, 2011.

1. coalminer665

coalminer665 New Member

Ok I have a VZW 7 inch tab that I managed to brick. I flashed to galaxy cubed rom being that was the only one I could get to even remotely work. Now for the problem, I have no recovery mode. It stats power reset or unknown command (something in that nature) It will not come out of airplane mode, but it will connect to Wi-Fi. Then under about device the hardware version is unknown and baseband is unknown. I am missing the boot animation. When I enter CWM it just restarts the tab. I am pretty experienced with a droid x and CMW, SBF, custom Roms and flashing but am still pretty noob to the tab. Does anyone know a way to help me out? I try to support all dev's I can, I'm not rich but I still help out with donations, buying apps or whatever. If anyone could help me out I will gladly pay. Thanks