Shuting down overnight

roosterbrews

Reaction score
For some unknown reason my tbolt is turning it's self off over night. I wake up no alarm going off and go to check the time and the phone is off. Any one else having this problem and are there any fixes out there. The random re-boots haven't bothered me that much but when I have no alarm in the morning I'm in trouble.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you have an automatic task killer, or antivirus (other than lookout) remove them. If that still does not fix it call vzw for a replacement.

drew

Reaction score
Do you have any battery when you start the phone back up?

I've had the battery completely discharge about 4 times now overnight. Go to bed with a full battery, wake up with the phone turned off and no juice.

I can predict when it's going to happen now because the battery compartment gets really hot to touch.

James9109

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me a couple times, I just went out and got a alarm clock so I wouldn't be late to work again for a third tome :(

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
For some unknown reason my tbolt is turning it's self off over night. I wake up no alarm going off and go to check the time and the phone is off. Any one else having this problem and are there any fixes out there. The random re-boots haven't bothered me that much but when I have no alarm in the morning I'm in trouble.

My TBs have done this 2 or 3 times. It isnt a battery issue because I leave mine plugged it at night.

OP
R

roosterbrews

Reaction score
I still have juice in the morning and I run lookout and green power but I've been running both of them from the release date.