Alarm clock issue

Drew_P

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone else is starting to have issues with their alarm clock. The past few days my alarm with go off at the desired time but only for like half a second. Then nothing. The music starts but then cuts off so fast there is no way I can hear it and wake up. I've done a battery pull and am not rooted. All comments are welcome and also any suggestions on maybe an alarm app from the market that works well. Thanks in advance.

finally thunderboltin' and lovin it!!!!!

cperine

Reaction score
Having the same problem and can't seem to find a resolution. Anyone with any suggestions???

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

lockman

Reaction score
I mentioned that to Verizon tech support when I was complaining about other issues. They basically said I was making it up. Glad I'm not the only one. I thought maybe I losing my mind. None of my friends with TB's have this particular issue.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

tc3

Reaction score
That's all I need.

This phone really does have the most problems....severe problems of any phone I have ever owned.

iRenegade

Reaction score
Yup, I had the same problem. I downloaded alarm clock extreme, and it works great!

jdk2

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1103
I'd caution against using the phone as your only wake-up device until the software is upgraded from VZW/HTC. The phone has a history of shutting off for unknown reasons. It's not of epidemic proportions but still...just sayin'

cperine

Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback. Thanks!