Upgraded and Now Alarm Clock Icon Gone But The Alarm Still Goes Off

allstuff

Reaction score
Member # 232507
Join Date Nov 2011Posts 1Phone Verizon Thunderbolt

Today 06:20 AM
#8 I upgraded my Thunderbolt and the alarm clock icon is gone however, the alarm is still there. I can see the clock at the very top of the phone on the main page but when I pull it down, no clock shown. I went to the market and downloaded another alarm clock. Now I have two clocks waking me. I cannot get to the old clock and change anything such as the alarms. My phone was showing two alarm clocks at the top of the main page. I turned the new one off and now only one is showing but I sure cannot find it on my phone and cannot change the alarm times. This morning the old alarm clock woke me up since I turned off the new clock. When the clock alarmed, I tried to see if I could open it while it was alarming but could not do it. What the heck is going on? Any suggestions how to fix this?

GolfOx

Reaction score
Touch the time on your home page. There should be several options at the bottom. Alarm clock should be one.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
A

allstuff

Reaction score
When I touch the time on my home page, I can then drag down the notifications. There is nothing there about the clock. This is the craziest thing I have ever seen. The clock with the alarm setting is showing at the top in the black section right next to my battery indicator and the time.

GolfOx

Reaction score
I was not clear about which time to touch. Place the HTC clock widget on your screen, then touch that time to access the alarm clock. The alarm clock in the notification bar means there is an alarm set. Once you access the alarm feature you can change-remove those. You may have to uninstall the second clock app that you downloaded.

OP
A

allstuff

Reaction score
:) THANK YOU Golfox. That did it. I am one happy camper now. :icon_ banana: I have spent days trying to figure this out.

GolfOx

Reaction score
You are very welcome.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums