Show how you roll liberty 2.0.1

jonecat

Reaction score
I mixed mine up a little, put the HC theme on.

eD2EA.jpg

Craig_s

Reaction score
I'm having some difficulty getting it that way. How did you get it like that? Mainly, mine has two white things on the right side at the top and bottom, and I can't get it to be so clean. How did you get the background that way also? Theme or not?

No, no theme for that widget. Like I said, it took a lot of tweaking to get it like that. agenda widget just has so many flippin options. once you do have it like that, you can toggle the triangles to arrows or squares or circles afterwards, which is pretty cool.

here, let me export my preferences for agenda widget, and you can just import them & tweak from there:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3455538/global.xml
(just put that on ur sdcard somewhere & then go to agenda widget > global settings > settings > tools > import preferences & point to that file)

Am I suppose to download that? I tried and it sends me to a webpage where there is just some writing. Any ideas?

webmastir

Reaction score
Am I suppose to download that? I tried and it sends me to a webpage where there is just some writing. Any ideas?

Yeah. There are several ways to get that file. Here, I'll try & make ita bit easier, go to: http://webpages.charter.net/webmastir/link.html - right click that link & do save as. then put that file on your sdcard with your method of choice

Craig_s

Reaction score
Yeah. There are several ways to get that file. Here, I'll try & make ita bit easier, go to: File - right click that link & do save as. then put that file on your sdcard with your method of choice

Oh, how would I have saved it the other way? From the dropbox file?

Craig_s

Reaction score
Yeah. There are several ways to get that file. Here, I'll try & make ita bit easier, go to: File - right click that link & do save as. then put that file on your sdcard with your method of choice

SWEEEETTT, got it! Thanks so much!

webmastir

Reaction score

yep, np. *shrug* ...through wget(depending on what os you're on). or chrome2phone maybe...or some downloading program. possibilities are endless. but who cares now you got it, hehe. enjoy dancedroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3
Liberty 2.0.1 with the Liberated HC (Honeycomb) theme, and using SPB Shell 3D as my home screen launcher. Pretty pimp-looking even if I do say so myself.

Jarosg803

Reaction score
Last pic. I'm loving this rom!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums