Liberty Settings FC

Karaya_One

Reaction score
Dear All:

This is my first post here, so I suppose I ought to at least say hello. Although I lacked any real experience with altering or modifying Android, the resources and insights on the forum greatly aided my first install effort and I now have Liberty 2.0.1 running on my DX.

Although I have been able to install the ROM and further install a few themes, I am not able to access the Liberty Settings menu from the general settings menu; whenever I select Liberty Settings, the screen goes black, I get the message 'Settings Fix has been granted Superuser Permissions' and then I get kicked back to the general settings menu.

Although I initially had only the Toolbox Pro installed, I installed the free version -- as recommended in a few other threads on the topic -- but having both versions of the Toolbox installed did not remedy the problem for me. Similarly, I could not find any option to install a patch in the Toolbox itself.

Thus, I was hoping you all might be able to provide me with some ideas as to how to solve the problem so that I could access the Liberty Settings.

Thank you, in advance, for any help or advice you might be able to provide.

Regards,

dynamowow

Reaction score
I too get the same thing on my D2 with Liberty 2.0.1 - I'm seriously considering switching up to Liberty 3