Liberty 2.0 - "liberty settings" not working

cyrisnooborn

Reaction score
Liberty 2.0 - "liberty settings" not working. When I tap the icon for liberty settings under the main settings menu, it keeps FCing. I got liberty toolbox and thought that it was maybe taking the place of liberty settings but idk. This is all new to me. My first time rooting and my first Rom. I like it but I need to be sure it's right. Has anyone else had this problem?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
There's a fix in the toolbox for it, download and install it and it should work. Or you can install the other liberty toolbox from the market, it also fixes the fc's.

sent from a D2G with Liberty 2

OP
C

cyrisnooborn

Reaction score
Thanks that worked perfectly. That must have been added in the last day or 2 cause I looked there before and it wasn't there

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bradenu

Reaction score
liberated hc theme goes crazy!

I can get liberty 2.0.1 running smoothly using patchofpatch but than when I attempt to install liberated hc theme everything goes to hell.

Steps I took:
renamed original liberty folder to liberty1, placed new liberty folder on root w patchofthepatch in downloads.
wiped data and cache, installed liberty2.0zip, installed grdromerv7, rebooted.
installed libertytoolbox from marketplace disabled updates.
rebooted to make sure everything still working and it was.
I than moved my liberated_hc_2.0.zip into the theme folder
than installed bootstrap again, rebooted into the recovery, mounted system, wiped cache and dalvik.
installed liberated_hc_2.0.zip and than installed the romerv7 again.

Keeps freezing, bootlooping and all in all acting bizarre. Maybe someone knows where i went wrong? been freakin flashing and on forums all day trying to get it to work!

Thanks for the awesome work from everyone to get liberty working on the global!

cydetrakd

Reaction score
where is the option to fix liberty settings in the new donated toolbox?

cydetrakd

Reaction score
Its confirmed that the d2 version of the toolbox doesn't have the option to fix it. I paid 5 bucks don't feel like I should be forced to dl both toolboxes hopefully it gets updated and fixed for the d2 and not only for the dx.

Another thing to feel left out on because I chose to have a slider :( and I really hope those that donated to the liberty team with d2s will get simultaneous nightlies when they are available.

I've donated to jrummy atleast 30 during my og droid days starting with his kangs of cyanogenmod.. 20 torwards the liberty team through paypal.. bought the droid overclock app and the donated version of the liberty toolbox so I've paid my support.
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Theres only one version of the toolbox, the script that shows whats there is on his server. It checks to see what phone your on and then shows whats available for that model.