Liberty settings not working

earlybill1

Reaction score
Just installed liberty 2.0.1 on droidx everything is working but liberty settings please help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
The custom set up of icons and the launcher is for liberty gingerbread I believe. What exactly are you trying to do?

x.sys

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
The custom set up of icons and the launcher is for liberty gingerbread I believe. What exactly are you trying to do?

x.sys

I'm on froyo still guess I gotta b on gbread I was on it once b4 I went back to froyo so it don't. Work on froyo I just wanna mess with DC n customize it how do I add themes its not like miui that was simple but just wanna play lol ne help would b great thanks

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Thanks man does it say exactly how to install them I'm always afraid ill mess up do I wipe data just like doing a Tom n a nanodroid backup

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
There should be instructions in the threads, themers normally include them. If not just look through the threads a bit or ask questions before if you need some clarification.

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
So is that all I can do to customize liberty on my DC is just themes do u know ne thing else that'll help thanks again

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No problem. And it has been a long while since I was on 2.0.1. What else were you looking to do? Honestly most of the customization I do other then themes include different launcher and widgets.