Liberty settings causing force close

brmk226

Reaction score
Running liberty 1.5. Whenecer I go to liberty settings under the settings app it force closes whay could I do about that?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Did you wipe data/cache when you flashed it? Is it the liberty toolbox or what that fc'ing?

Sent from my RubiXed D2G

OP
B

brmk226

Reaction score
The first time I flasher liberty I didn't wipe data and cache and I got in a boot loop but I did it again and the second time I did wipe it. And I didn't get a liberty toolbox the the one that was there after I flashed liberty

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The toolbax comes with the install. What's freezing then, the actually settings menu?

Sent from my RubiXed D2G

syoung300

Reaction score
Getting the same thing as the thread creator. I was only getting FC on certain parts of Liberty settings. I updated Liberty Toolbox to 1.1.2 from the 1.0 that comes with 1.5....I can say that its worse after updating toolbox, I can't even open settings.

Yes to Wiping data/cache.

taebox

Reaction score
Getting the same thing, just wiped data/cache, no change. Didn't start until I installed the Oreo theme. I did it without the wipe, then tried with, no difference. Going to reflash whole rom.

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Getting the same thing, just wiped data/cache, no change. Didn't start until I installed the Oreo theme. I did it without the wipe, then tried with, no difference. Going to reflash whole rom.

If Oreo wasn't updated to the adjusted Settings.apk from 2.0.1, then it will cause FCs. Pretty much any theme that hasn't been updated since 1.5 will have issues with Settings.