aefd77fd-14bc-3bc8.jpg
aefd77fd-14c8-fd94.jpg
aefd77fd-14d8-e9b7.jpg
aefd77fd-14e6-8cc8.jpg
aefd77fd-14fd-881f.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sTl2yk3l2

Reaction score
Here you go. Hope the quality is good. If not I'll send it to you somehow.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

earnric

Reaction score
My current setup:

Can I ask where you got your iconset? I haven't seen that one...

While I'm at it... what's the easiest way to install new icons... I'm running Liberty 2.01 and LauncherPro+ ... Other than one at a time via Bettercut, I don't know how to replace icons.

webmastir

Reaction score
My current setup:

Can I ask where you got your iconset? I haven't seen that one...

While I'm at it... what's the easiest way to install new icons... I'm running Liberty 2.01 and LauncherPro+ ... Other than one at a time via Bettercut, I don't know how to replace icons.

Sure, it's the Scrambble Icon set. He has made a TON & still adds more weekly upon request.

As far as adding custom icons, the best way (my way of course :)), is to just download whatever icons you want onto your phone then create custom shortcut for each app(long press on homescreen): Shortcuts > Applications > ChooseWhatever > then change icon(by touching the image) before hitting create at the end.

MasteRaven

Reaction score
Honeycomb v2

This is Liberty 2.0.1 running Honeycomb theme 2.0

earnric

Reaction score
My current setup:
Sure, it's the Scrambble Icon set. He has made a TON & still adds more weekly upon request.

As far as adding custom icons, the best way (my way of course :)), is to just download whatever icons you want onto your phone then create custom shortcut for each app(long press on homescreen): Shortcuts > Applications > ChooseWhatever > then change icon(by touching the image) before hitting create at the end.

Cool... thx.

However, that lets you chance the icon in a shortcut on the 'desktop' ... is there a way to change them in the launcher?

webmastir

Reaction score
However, that lets you change the icon in a shortcut on the 'desktop' ... is there a way to change them in the launcher?

Oh, yeah,... just long press one of the icons > change shortcut > choose app > then it'll ask u if you want default icon or a lpp icon or a custom chosen icon