ae4583f2-dd29-3d3a.jpg
ae4583f2-dd40-d562.jpg
ae4583f2-dd50-3456.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Jarosg803

Reaction score
It really fits me.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

How did you change the font in the clock and the 3g icon?

The 3G icon comes standard in a theme for Liberty Rom called Epic Blue. I changed the font for the clock along with all of my other fonts with the Liberty Toolbox. Keep in mind that this font change method applies the font to everything on the phone, so my keyboard, Firefox, text messages, etc. all look that way.

jjj751

Reaction score
It really fits me.

How did you change the font in the clock and the 3g icon?

The 3G icon comes standard in a theme for Liberty Rom called Epic Blue. I changed the font for the clock along with all of my other fonts with the Liberty Toolbox. Keep in mind that this font change method applies the font to everything on the phone, so my keyboard, Firefox, text messages, etc. all look that way.

Jaro, how did you get your home screens to look like that?

ultrastigi

Reaction score
aeffce11-6fec-70d0.jpg
aeffce11-6ffe-62cd.jpg
aeffce11-700a-79da.jpg
aeffce11-701e-8db1.jpg

Epic blue and bold theme. Adw launcher.

Texticoncreator for adw for text icons
Beautiful widget for the toggles and weather. And circle launcher for the other apps so they aren't cluttering up the desktop.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

webmastir

Reaction score
might as well go ahead & post your background too. overquoters will come in & ask for it most likely :p

Jarosg803

Reaction score
My launcher is Launcher Pro and I used the option to remove icon names. I found some random icons for the tray at the bottom using Google. I'm using a transparent theme for my Pandora, News, Calendar and Facebook widgets found here:(http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=796399) My music player is Poweramp, which has the option of removing the background. The weather widget comes from Beautiful Widgets, and I applied a different theme, changed the font color, and removed the background. The other three widgets are standard Droid Overclock, Vlingo, and Note Everything Pro. The other various icons come from icons I found using Google, and I applied them to my desktop using Desktop Visualizer, and Simi Folder. In my status bar I'm using Widgetsoid. My wallpaper comes from Flikie Wallpapers HD. I think that's about everything.

Malaka128

Reaction score
how i roll wit liberty

1. Linear Theme
  2. ADW Launcher w/ droid armor theme
  3. Battstat free
  4. Beautiful widgets
  5. Pure Grid
  6. oh yeah and a nice background i found

maximumpower

Reaction score
This is mine. Of course I switch wall papers all the time. This just happens to be what I have today :)

p.s. Stetsonaw, thank you for the new default app drawer icon.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Sure thing! Got tired of seeing those dots as the default! I see you found the new dock I put in as well!

~Andy -- Sent from 1885

maximumpower

Reaction score
Yeah, I liked the glass background and used it up until it was gone in the last update. I am getting used to the lasers and now think it looks pretty good.