Seidio Extended Battery. .. at 1% for last 12 hours

Chief Wahoo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't even know whether to post this as an issue or just an observation, so let's just call it an interesting observational issue.

I have had the Seidio 2600 mAh/3.7V battery for a while, but haven't used it, but based on the much improved battery life I was experiencing on the Bugless Beast 0.5 ROM, I thought it would make sense to try out the big battery.

Last night at about 9:30 pm I saw the battery meter (Battery Left PRO) show 1% and in my attempt to get the app to calibrate effectively by running the battery down to the point that it shuts off, I let it sit over night. Well to my surprise, I get up today and the Droid is on and still show 1%. It is now after noon (EST) and the phone still shows the 1% (and the perpetual annoying red LED), but the phone is still working fine and the battery has been draining for over 30 hours now.

If only I could either get the battery to calibrate accurately (and I have seen threads elsewhere indicating that this is a challenge) or be able to shut off the blinking red LED, that would be great.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've had the Seidio 2800 battery for my Droid since it became available and I never found a way for it to calibrate correctly. I found that I had to reboot and it would then read correctly for a while.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
I've had the Seidio 2800 battery for my Droid since it became available and I never found a way for it to calibrate correctly. I found that I had to reboot and it would then read correctly for a while.

Does your battery still work as good as when you first got it?