Fat Battery

redoil

Reaction score
Well...after a few weeks with the Seidio 2800mAh battery -- I am not as happy with it as I hoped. It does give me more time -- but I also have a car mount and the bedside dock --- so I lost the use of those. I like to read ebooks on the Droid so I put lots of hours on it. What I have decided to do is get a Seidio charger that will let me charge both the phone and the extra battery at the same time...Motorola Droid Seidio 9699 Battery Charger -Original (OEM) BD3-BCSI3MTDD-BK from Talkitech.com (about 30 bucks) -- (I just ordered it) and then in the middle of the night (I'm an old guy who can't sleep) I can switch batteries rather than use a wire. I do love the heavy back on the big battery -- makes me feel important and it still fits in my jeans pocket -- even though it makes my pants fall down from the weight...so I had to invest in suspenders...plus if I get in a fight I can use it as a weapon.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
haha seems like youre making so many investments lol but if u can use it as a weapon all the more power to you

OP
R

redoil

Reaction score
SS money

I can't figure out how to spend my hugh SS check so I figure I'll spend it on the Droid.