Seidio desktop cradle pre orders

Magdroid

Reaction score
Seidio has been great to me many times! I've returned a defective case, and they helped out a lot. Shipped a new one for free and a return label. If they aren't answering your E-mails, do it the old-fashion way. Give them a call on the phone. You can even use your Droid for that! (Just being silly, not making fun of you)

seidioseidio

Reaction score
piutebrian said:
duckandmiss said:
Got my charger and case, the case is fantastic, very low profile.. and the cradle seems to be charging fine... the wall wort is warm but not too crazy... I'm keeping an eye on it now to make sure everything it working correctly...

Has Seidio improved it's quality control at all? Does it exist?

Well I still have two defective docks. On February 3rd I requested a return shipping label to return the docks and get my money back. Seidio is just ignoring my emails at this point. They won't respond and I still don't have a shipping label. Really crappy customer service. I won't be purchasing from Seidio again.

Hello,

We are sorry about your experience and would like to help! Please PM me your original order information and we will be more than happy to look into this for you!

Regards,

piutebrian

Reaction score
piutebrian said:
duckandmiss said:
Got my charger and case, the case is fantastic, very low profile.. and the cradle seems to be charging fine... the wall wort is warm but not too crazy... I'm keeping an eye on it now to make sure everything it working correctly...

Has Seidio improved it's quality control at all? Does it exist?

Well I still have two defective docks. On February 3rd I requested a return shipping label to return the docks and get my money back. Seidio is just ignoring my emails at this point. They won't respond and I still don't have a shipping label. Really crappy customer service. I won't be purchasing from Seidio again.

Hello,

We are sorry about your experience and would like to help! Please PM me your original order information and we will be more than happy to look into this for you!

Regards,

I sent you a PM around Feb 1rst with the order information and my issues with the docks. At that point you said that you would forward the case to the RMA department. I have since sent two more emails directly to the Seidio site. The most recent on Feb 12th. I haven't heard anything back. All I've been asking for for the past several weeks is a return shipping label so that I can return the defective products and get my money back. I'm tired of fighting at this point. I'll take the 25 dollar loss and take it as a lesson learned.

bunp1355

Reaction score
Busted dock

Agreed i ordered the car and office dock. The office dock plug broke 1 week after i got it. It appears that the plug is glued to the curcuit board with no solder or any means of supporting the weight of the cable. Thus and shock or movement of the cable causes the plug to break away from the curcuit board. Hope the car charger does not break as well.