Seidio desktop cradle pre orders

jt granberry

Reaction score
Not bad but I need to know if it will work with the black body glove style case. I also want to free up my wall charger for on the go charging, not just to have a "accessory" for it. This SHOULD replace my oem wall charger, IMO.
Thanx, I will look for a reply...

- Convenient desktop charging cradle - Syncs and charges the Droid horizontally for easy viewing in Multimedia Mode
- Features the same soft touch coating found on our popular Innocases
- Discreet power LED on the front of the cradle
****- Removable plate for docking your phone with or without an Innocase???
- Compatible with our Innocases and Innocell Extended Batteries
****- Charge using your exisiting OEM cable???

my questions are astricked

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice to have an alternative to the Moto docking station that will allow for a case. Agreed with the above poster, it's not very attractive looking.

Edit: After just receiving their case and holster combo I would be hesitant at getting this w/o first seeing and handling it in person. The case and holster have a very cheap feel to them (especially given the price).

I will say that although I returned the Motorola docking station (because you can't use a case with it) it is very solid and seemingly well build. And considering it's the same price, give or take... I'll wait to see if Moto redesigns theirs.

Last edited:

Rudy

Reaction score
I know it's just a pic but I'm guessing the magnet (if there is one) doesn't activate the docking mode??? If not it's kind of pointless isn't it? Considering the home screen doesn't support landscape at this time (and yes, I know there are apps for this).

Edit: After just receiving their case and holster combo I would be hesitant at getting this w/o first seeing and handling it in person. The case and holster have a very cheap feel to them (especially given the price).

I will say that although I returned the Motorola docking station (because you can't use a case with it) it is very solid and seemingly well build. And considering it's the same price, give or take... I'll wait to see if Moto redesigns theirs.

You think the case feels cheap? It's pretty much the highest rated case for the phone out right now, I think it's incredibly solid.

And they say "It syncs and charges the Motorola Droid in Multimedia Mode" Multimedia mode being the "dock" So I think it will take care of the magnet.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know it's just a pic but I'm guessing the magnet (if there is one) doesn't activate the docking mode??? If not it's kind of pointless isn't it? Considering the home screen doesn't support landscape at this time (and yes, I know there are apps for this).

You think the case feels cheap? It's pretty much the highest rated case for the phone out right now, I think it's incredibly solid.

And they say "It syncs and charges the Motorola Droid in Multimedia Mode" Multimedia mode being the "dock" So I think it will take care of the magnet.

Oh, cool, I overlooked that, good to know it does. I'd def look at it in a store then. As to the case and holster, yes they feel cheap for the price. I know they are well reviewed and it looks great on my phone. I really like the holster as well, but for the price, yes, they feel cheap. I would have no problem for them for say $20 each, but for the asking price I expected much more.

Last edited:

uscjoel

Reaction score
Not bad but I need to know if it will work with the black body glove style case. I also want to free up my wall charger for on the go charging, not just to have a "accessory" for it. This SHOULD replace my oem wall charger, IMO.
Thanx, I will look for a reply...

- Convenient desktop charging cradle - Syncs and charges the Droid horizontally for easy viewing in Multimedia Mode
- Features the same soft touch coating found on our popular Innocases
- Discreet power LED on the front of the cradle
****- Removable plate for docking your phone with or without an Innocase???
- Compatible with our Innocases and Innocell Extended Batteries
****- Charge using your exisiting OEM cable???

my questions are astricked

It does have the removable plate...its not gonna work with the Body Glove.

Spartan

Reaction score
Pre ordered 2 of them last night. Yes, it doesn't look quite as sleek as the Motorola and my Droid naked, but that a trade off I'm fine with. I like the ease of a docking station and the protection of the Seidio Innocase. I don't want to be constantly taking the case off to put it in the OEM station and loosening the case clips Had a similar Seidio dock with my Storm and it worked great.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pre ordered 2 of them last night. Yes, it doesn't look quite as sleek as the Motorola and my Droid naked, but that a trade off I'm fine with. I like the ease of a docking station and the protection of the Seidio Innocase. I don't want to be constantly taking the case off to put it in the OEM station and loosening the case clips Had a similar Seidio dock with my Storm and it worked great.

Cool, when you get them be sure to post a review for us. some pic more pics with the phone docked would be nice too if you can do that. Looking forward to seeing it in action.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
I pre ordered one as well, the ability to dock w/ my innocase is enough for me, plus 5 bucks off for pre order :)

Droidster163

Reaction score
So is the pre-order only available for a certain time or will it be available all the way until it is released?

acetwo

Reaction score
i was gonna pre order.. but what happened to free shipping?

Shadowtech

Reaction score
The $5 off the product almost negates the $5ish shipping.. so you're still paying the same price.

EMC23

Reaction score
I preordered two. One for my husband and one for me.