1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Search Contacts/voice dialing Problem

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Bmr23, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Bmr23

Bmr23 New Member

when I first got my Droid, I often used the voice dial feature by long pressing the search button at the bottom right, saying the name of who I wanted to call, and it would bring up suggestions or just dial if it was an exact match. This feature has now stopped working and whenever I use it, it seems that it only does a "Google" search of the internet but will not search my address book. Any suggestions?
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the forum. This is exactly how I do it too and I've never had an issue. As you probably know, voice dial doesn't work well.

When is the last time you reset your phone? If it's been a while give that a try and see if that works.
  3. Bmr23

Bmr23 New Member

resetting phone?

Do you mean just by removing teh battery? I have tried that also.