Screenshots of your NON-ROOTED Droid home screens!

Rayv

Reaction score
I'm giving home++ a try for a bit. Even if I decide to take it off, I'm pretty happy with the current background/icons/widgets.

left.jpg
main.jpg
right.jpg

Last edited:

cool username

Reaction score
I'd love to be able to post pics, but I haven't quite talked myself in to getting a home replacement/which one yet. I just love the way my phone runs 100% smooth and absolutely bug/FC free, and it seems like every home replacement gives force closes to at least a majority of the people using it (I'm not willing to put up with even 1 or 2 a day, when stock I have had 0 since buying the phone). And stock, the phone just isn't all that exciting..... quite the dilemma I'm in.:unsure:

i have home++ and have never had a force close. i love it

Riley

Reaction score
Here's 3 of my 5 screens. Sorry for the glare. Maybe I'll go take some better one's in the dark LOL.

Running stock with, GDE Home replacement with hero theme, Beautiful Widets, iBox icons. Nothing fancy.

Droid1.jpg

Droid2.jpg

Droid3.jpg

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Anyone know of a way to ratio the wallpaper selector to measure to 5 screens with home++ instead of the 3 screen? I like the move with screen option, just would like to get rid of seam.

Skyscraper38

Reaction score
I just finished making a beautiful widget that worked with my background (one of my paintings). I am constantly changing stuff on this phone, so I'm sure it will look different within a week haha. I finally talked my husband into letting me customize his droid. If that comes out nice, I will post it :D
1-3.jpg
2-3.jpg
3-2.jpg
what theme is this?

D2VW14_20

Reaction score
Heres mine at the moment. Can you set the LockScreen with OpenHome???? Not a Fan of the iPhone or Hero ones.

mailgooglecom-1.jpg

Last edited:

Rayv

Reaction score
I just finished making a beautiful widget that worked with my background (one of my paintings). I am constantly changing stuff on this phone, so I'm sure it will look different within a week haha. I finally talked my husband into letting me customize his droid. If that comes out nice, I will post it :D
1-3.jpg
2-3.jpg
3-2.jpg
what theme is this?

Its not really a theme. Just a wallpaper I made from on of my paintings. Icons are ones I downloaded for bettercut. The beautiful widget theme was one I made to match. I didn't put that on the beautiful widget thread because I havnt bothered to figure out how to rename the file yet =P

Raeuber

Reaction score
Anyone know of a way to ratio the wallpaper selector to measure to 5 screens with home++ instead of the 3 screen? I like the move with screen option, just would like to get rid of seam.

I am not sure if I understand you right, but if you up-size your background graphic there should be no seams.

I'll try to find the size for five screens.....
Edit: 1200x854 will spread over 5 screens. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force

I am not sure if I understand you right, but if you up-size your background graphic there should be no seams.

I'll try to find the size for five screens.....
Edit: 1200x854 will spread over 5 screens. Hope this helps.

I think it has more to do with the continual loop of the home++ and its integration with the 2.01 wallpaper controller. The wallpaper interface still wants to crop the picture to a 3 screen ratio, so for instance my 1 and 5 screens show the seam. If you turn off the wallpaper scroll, it centers the image. Thanks for the dimensions though. That was very useful; I had enough room to add Batman. If you think of something else let me know.

UPDATE: Ok so I made a reverse split on Wolverine which worked out nice becasue of the dark shadowing of the pic. It ends up being seamless because it meets up. May need some better blending in the sky but it seems to work.
attachment.php

Last edited:

ben1284

Reaction score
To anyone using home++ is there a way to change the app drawer icons? I've tried using bettercut but that's seems like its only for shortcuts and not a whole icon pack