Screenshots of your NON-ROOTED Droid home screens!

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like my set up a lot. Very functional for everything I want.

Only complaint is I wish I could have the option to add another screen.

Really, how hard is that? Just in settings, allow the user to determine, 2,3,4,5 or whatever screens. I wonder why the developers didn't do this with the basic 2.0.

search for "Launcher+" in the market and give it a try.. up to 7 screens and you can set which is "home"

MaxBobcat

Reaction score
I like my set up a lot. Very functional for everything I want.

Only complaint is I wish I could have the option to add another screen.

Really, how hard is that? Just in settings, allow the user to determine, 2,3,4,5 or whatever screens. I wonder why the developers didn't do this with the basic 2.0.

search for "Launcher+" in the market and give it a try.. up to 7 screens and you can set which is "home"

Oh yeah, I've done Home++ and SweeterHome too actually...my widgets just act funky on both and I like to run stock anyways.

I've thought about rooting...but I don't see the point for me right now. My droid is running very fast (which I think is partially because I've left it stock and not on a home replacement) and no apps I want require root.

Plus, I'm more about function than looks, so while I think the smoked glass thing looks cool, I don't really care too much.

Happy for now, haven't had a FC in a month...but might root if I get really bored one day.

Raeuber

Reaction score
I am running the launcher+ and have had no FC's. This is the best app when you only want more screens and keep everything else stock.

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am running the launcher+ and have had no FC's. This is the best app when you only want more screens and keep everything else stock.

Hmm...I'll give it a try. Thx Sam & Raeuber

tip: make sure you take all the widgets off your stock home screen first, that basically wiped out all the FC issues i was having.. only put widgets on the Home++ or Launcher+ home, not your stock one. i mean, not ONLY widgets, i'm just saying don't put them on the stock home.. hard to explain. you know what i mean?

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
search for a thread called something like "this is what root means"

Riley

Reaction score
I gotta get some pics of mine when I'm settled. I've been pretty stock since I got my Droid a few months ago. But last night just grabbed GDE home with Hero black theme, Beautiful Widgets, and now shopping for some icon packs. LOL! She's looking sweet so far!

armeddroid

Reaction score
I just finished making a beautiful widget that worked with my background (one of my paintings). I am constantly changing stuff on this phone, so I'm sure it will look different within a week haha. I finally talked my husband into letting me customize his droid. If that comes out nice, I will post it :D
1-3.jpg
2-3.jpg
3-2.jpg

Love your background pic.
Think you can hook me up?
:D

ShowTime

Reaction score
I'd love to be able to post pics, but I haven't quite talked myself in to getting a home replacement/which one yet. I just love the way my phone runs 100% smooth and absolutely bug/FC free, and it seems like every home replacement gives force closes to at least a majority of the people using it (I'm not willing to put up with even 1 or 2 a day, when stock I have had 0 since buying the phone). And stock, the phone just isn't all that exciting..... quite the dilemma I'm in.:unsure: