Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

p1ngputts

Reaction score
My Pandora app used to be a horizontal picture that told me the song name and thumbs up/ down. Now i only see the icon. How do i get it back?

Reaction score
New Shots was up to 6 screens back down to 5 now only posting three since one just has my pure message and pandora on it and the other is blank atm

Home_1264016937882.png

Home_1264016964917.png

Home_1264017000548.png

Using the Home++ widgets on my feed and power control screen because two weather widgets on one screen was fail and they match the built in widgets very well

wish there was a weather free version of BW :( though

and does anyone know of a transperant icon pack that looks anything like what i have now or is largely black in base color?

What is this app called that shows Appts on the home screen? Does it show appts setup in the calendar or google calendar?

liquidzoo

Reaction score
New background, new icons. Most of the rest is the same. I'm happy with the icons and the overall look.

Would you mind sharing your icons? I'm looking for exactly that look.

Most of them came from iBOX RedGlow from H0CKEY at modmyi (that post has most of the icons as of the time I made my theme). Others I made myself using the psd found in the first post of that thread. I also posted my market icon a couple of pages back

I love this icon set and the way I have things set up. There are a couple of other colors of the same type of icons made by H0CKEY over at the modmyi forums (iphone forum, I know) and I'm going to make a couple of different sets for myself, just to change when the mood strikes me.

soulpatch

Reaction score
Exactly how do you change icons? I know you have to download the image files for them but how do I change them out on the Droid?

liquidzoo

Reaction score
Exactly how do you change icons? I know you have to download the image files for them but how do I change them out on the Droid?

You will need to use BetterCut ($1.99 from the market, I think). You can use that to edit the icon shortcuts on your homepage and change the icon, and the name of the application if you want.

MrCapcom

Reaction score
well I have it set to show me liek 3 weeks on my screen where as the other one it will just show ur appointments only like show above. I like having the calendar to show me the days ill use the alerts to tell me whats going on each day

TekHawk

Reaction score
New Shots was up to 6 screens back down to 5 now only posting three since one just has my pure message and pandora on it and the other is blank atm

Using the Home++ widgets on my feed and power control screen because two weather widgets on one screen was fail and they match the built in widgets very well

and does anyone know of a transperant icon pack that looks anything like what i have now or is largely black in base color?

When you say largely black, what do you mean? Like the ones you have now without the glare? I'm pretty sure I have a layered psd (Photoshop image) of that icon background (black layer, border, and overlay "glare" are separate layers) that I got from one of the creator's posts (if those are iBOX, that is. They look like it). It wouldn't be too hard to make a set that has no black background, and turn the opacity on the border down to make it more transparent.

I may try that, actually. I bet it would look good.

that sounds sort of like what im looking for they are all from iBox i just checked although im not sure what one because i used all 3 iBox at one point if you try something let me know atm im limited to gimp should really spring for photo shop lol

liquidzoo

Reaction score

When you say largely black, what do you mean? Like the ones you have now without the glare? I'm pretty sure I have a layered psd (Photoshop image) of that icon background (black layer, border, and overlay "glare" are separate layers) that I got from one of the creator's posts (if those are iBOX, that is. They look like it). It wouldn't be too hard to make a set that has no black background, and turn the opacity on the border down to make it more transparent.

I may try that, actually. I bet it would look good.

that sounds sort of like what im looking for they are all from iBox i just checked although im not sure what one because i used all 3 iBox at one point if you try something let me know atm im limited to gimp should really spring for photo shop lol

Paint.net is free and has a psd plugin. Worth looking into if you don't want to spend $$$ on Photoshop. I will work on something and see what I can come up with.