Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

TekHawk

Reaction score
New Shots was up to 6 screens back down to 5 now only posting three since one just has my pure message and pandora on it and the other is blank atm

Using the Home++ widgets on my feed and power control screen because two weather widgets on one screen was fail and they match the built in widgets very well

wish there was a weather free version of BW :( though

and does anyone know of a transperant icon pack that looks anything like what i have now or is largely black in base color?

What is this app called that shows Appts on the home screen? Does it show appts setup in the calendar or google calendar?

its agenda not the pure calandar one its a free app and they are google cals supports more then one at a time

TekHawk

Reaction score
New Shots was up to 6 screens back down to 5 now only posting three since one just has my pure message and pandora on it and the other is blank atm

Using the Home++ widgets on my feed and power control screen because two weather widgets on one screen was fail and they match the built in widgets very well

wish there was a weather free version of BW :( though

and does anyone know of a transperant icon pack that looks anything like what i have now or is largely black in base color?

What is this app called that shows Appts on the home screen? Does it show appts setup in the calendar or google calendar?

its agenda not the pure calandar one its a free app and they are google cals supports more then one at a time

Exact name of the one I use in those screen shots "which I prefer to pure cal one after using both for about a week" Android Agenda Widget

Sodner

Reaction score
Man, some of the apps are so customizable with sknis and such that even when you have the correct app its sometimes hard to duplicate something you've see on here.

TekHawk

Reaction score
Man, some of the apps are so customizable with sknis and such that even when you have the correct app its sometimes hard to duplicate something you've see on here.

One of the reasons we all love our Droids though because they are OUR Droids and not just another iWhiteBox

ipawd1

Reaction score
1zlch8w.jpg

phreek

Reaction score
I try and keep my main desktop pretty clean so I can find the phone and address book buttons in a hurry. My others have a couple widgets.

ipawd1

Reaction score
Slight Update: Now using Slide Screen. Love its simplicity, and the ability to have all in one screen. it'd be nice if they allowed you to change wallpapers, and/or the side color rainbow thing. But all in all I love it. And Im not complaining.

Go to Slide Screen by Larva Labs

Or search it in the Market

14mcq5d.jpg

jlnguyen

Reaction score
here's my homescreens, changed it around a bit last night. finally got around to purchasing pure calendar/pure messenger. and they look amazing.

TekHawk

Reaction score
Slight Update: Now using Slide Screen. Love its simplicity, and the ability to have all in one screen. it'd be nice if they allowed you to change wallpapers, and/or the side color rainbow thing. But all in all I love it. And Im not complaining.

14mcq5d.jpg

i could see that as a lock screen but just dont see it being that great as a home screen but to each their own

is it limited to one screen is something i have wondered about it for a long time

ipawd1

Reaction score

14mcq5d.jpg

i could see that as a lock screen but just dont see it being that great as a home screen but to each their own

is it limited to one screen is something i have wondered about it for a long time

For now, one homescreen. I function better with that. I have the "all apps" if I need it, but Im nt seeing the purpose of the widgets and multiple screens for this sicne it does practically everythign in one