Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

jchammer123

Reaction score
Thanks jc. This theme has just about inspired me to do some blue work. Or some colors that other themes are not using. I personally feel the clean look is the way to go...and the way to achieve this is proper drop shadows to give the user the illusion of foreground images coming out at them... and good embossing for background images to give the perception of depth and layers

That's my humble opinion.

It has taken a lot of time and experience with gimp and ideas from everything I see( TVs, computer ui, hell even my blu ray player ui lol)

I didn't make the steel blue theme though I have improved it to my liking. Still if ur picky....some of the blues don't match and some look purple to me. Also each device has a different display and colors appear different on each one

Sent from my BURNTH3ORYX using DroidForums

Could've fooled me! I love the colors that you have in it! I'm trying to piece together a theme for my phone now, but I'm not good at actually theming. All I can do is flash some metamorphs and some zips I can find. I'm having a real hard time trying to find individual addons like lockscreens that will work with the rotary revamped slider, and icons I like.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Could've fooled me! I love the colors that you have in it! I'm trying to piece together a theme for my phone now, but I'm not good at actually theming. All I can do is flash some metamorphs and some zips I can find. I'm having a real hard time trying to find individual addons like lockscreens that will work with the rotary revamped slider, and icons I like.

I hear ya. It's a lot of work to create one.

I did make that wallpaper though lol

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
aefdeb40-0525-c0f9.jpg
aefdeb40-08fd-082f.jpg
aefdeb40-0908-826c.jpg

This is an amazing wallpaper I found it actually moves its an animated gif image once applied theres a taxi that drives by in the window its preety cool I tried to capture the movement in the screenshots to show u guys
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

meaker

Reaction score
aefdeb40-0525-c0f9.jpg
aefdeb40-08fd-082f.jpg
aefdeb40-0908-826c.jpg

This is an amazing wallpaper I found it actually moves its an animated gif image once applied theres a taxi that drives by in the window its preety cool I tried to capture the movement in the screenshots to show u guys
Love it.. Where did you find this wallpaper?

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why does this happen when i try to upload a screenshot sometimes? It says this, (Not a valid image format?) then pops up (the Droid forums system has stopped unexpectedly) then forecloses.

ROOTED: OG DROID1 Supercharged and Turbocharged.
ROM: SIMPLY STUNNING v5.5

I have no idea but the same thing happens to me too. If I lock the Droid forums app into memory, it doesn't force close but it never finishes either. :(

buthomps87

Reaction score
aefdeb40-0525-c0f9.jpg
aefdeb40-08fd-082f.jpg
aefdeb40-0908-826c.jpg

Icons please

SassyMrsK

Reaction score
Thank you :D lol oh i just get all my walls from Tumblr and i just browse through DeviantArt & XDA-Developers.com looking for inspiration lol :)
Ha, oh my.. you always have the best themes! I can't wait till the Droid 3 gets roms now that it has root. I need to learn how you do this stuff haha.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My dialer I just updated for burntheory
a6f9c1d4-6a2b-9301.jpg