Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

SassyMrsK

Reaction score
kr.png

bullswife98

Reaction score
Why does this happen when i try to upload a screenshot sometimes? It says this, (Not a valid image format?) then pops up (the Droid forums system has stopped unexpectedly) then forecloses.

ROOTED: OG DROID1 Supercharged and Turbocharged.
ROM: SIMPLY STUNNING v5.5

Whitechapel

Reaction score
Still working on mine at the moment.

o7tthd.png
5kh9uo.png
351iiko.png

As you can see, I'm currently rocking a Mortal Kombat theme on my phone. When my text goes off it goes "TOASTY!" and when my emails go off, one says "FINISH HIM!" and the other says "FLAWLESS VICTORY!"

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yak, you're one of my favorite themers! I always enjoy looking at your screens! Blue themes are my fav, and what you have running looks excellent!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Thanks jc. This theme has just about inspired me to do some blue work. Or some colors that other themes are not using. I personally feel the clean look is the way to go...and the way to achieve this is proper drop shadows to give the user the illusion of foreground images coming out at them... and good embossing for background images to give the perception of depth and layers

That's my humble opinion.

It has taken a lot of time and experience with gimp and ideas from everything I see( TVs, computer ui, hell even my blu ray player ui lol)

I didn't make the steel blue theme though I have improved it to my liking. Still if ur picky....some of the blues don't match and some look purple to me. Also each device has a different display and colors appear different on each one

Sent from my BURNTH3ORYX using DroidForums

Last edited: