wyld

Reaction score
aeff625b-757a-9cfc.jpg

DarkSlideX DROIDX

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
snap20110724_032946.png

snap20110724_033008.png

I didn't quite like the homescreen on my last one as much as I thought I would. If anyone wants this mClock, I've attached it as well. It came from the mClock thread over on XDA.

alonsou

Reaction score
Howdy all!!

It's been months since I last posted a screenshot, been running my TB mostly with the new Sense 3.0,work, life and family has keeping me extremely busy even from playing with my phone or even my personal projects like AndroidEvolved or TheCustomAndroid.com

Today I had a little free time so I decided it was time to go back and do "some" tweaking to my TB...

Here it is...hope you like it!

wyld

Reaction score
Testing out some new lock sliders that my buddy Techmaster made and Wulf compiled and ziped for him.

aefd0020-6f4d-0252.jpg

I think they look awesome!

DarkSlideX DROIDX

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
Howdy all!!

It's been months since I last posted a screenshot, been running my TB mostly with the new Sense 3.0,work, life and family has keeping me extremely busy even from playing with my phone or even my personal projects like AndroidEvolved or TheCustomAndroid.com

Today I had a little free time so I decided it was time to go back and do "some" tweaking to my TB...

Just as an FYI, sometimes thecustomandroid.com redirects to new.customandroid.com and just shows an empty index of the site. It starts off loading the blog, then redirects. The CMA link also goes to a page that says RIP CMA (colormeandroid). Might want to sort out your links.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Howdy all!!

I love that site and all the details for every setup. Thank yous so much

tb110895

Reaction score
Hey guys, MIUI finally got ported to the Droid 2, so I was wondering if you could point me to some slick themes and such like you guys have. Thanks!

DROID 2 Running MIUI

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
Hey guys, MIUI finally got ported to the Droid 2, so I was wondering if you could point me to some slick themes and such like you guys have. Thanks!

DROID 2 Running MIUI

I've always liked MEIZU. It does a good job of switching things over to a blue-based look, instead of the obnoxious orange.