Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sarah Jean Underwood. I'll post a link tonight

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I did a Google images search and all I can say is:

:icon_eek::icon_eek::heart::icon_eek::icon_eek: with a :icon_ banana:thrown in for good measure.

Missed the whole conversation, but just Googled her name.... DAMN! Her parents were talented!!

Oh lord yes, PHAT like a government check... :icon_eek:

djsiva

Reaction score
Won't get my Droid delivered until Monday but I've read questions as to how to do screen captures. Can someone please post the app name that you like to use? I've only read that you need to download the developer sdk & do it that way but there's got to be an app for that! :p

TIA

~X

This has nothing to do with this thread topic...look for the proper topic before you post and throw off readers.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Take it easy on the noob. And although it's been covered in the thread several times, it is relevant. It's a thread about screenshots. Makes sense that it's the easiest place to get a quality answer regarding the apps that people like to use for their own screenshots.

seang

Reaction score
Won't get my Droid delivered until Monday but I've read questions as to how to do screen captures. Can someone please post the app name that you like to use? I've only read that you need to download the developer sdk & do it that way but there's got to be an app for that! :p

TIA

~X

This has nothing to do with this thread topic...look for the proper topic before you post and throw off readers.

Those are some way cool custom icons...
and was really easy using Desktop Visulizer

Does this affect your battery or CPU usage badly? Just curious..

really?
WTH does CPU have to do with screenshots?
maybe you should check what you post before you chastise others.

djsiva

Reaction score

TIA

~X

and was really easy using Desktop Visulizer

Does this affect your battery or CPU usage badly? Just curious..

really?
WTH does CPU have to do with screenshots?
maybe you should check what you post before you chastise others.

Nice..!! dancedroid

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
Okay it was a cocky and hasty response...we don't need multiple forum heros...

FFandCS

Reaction score
48b28f70-a5ef-fad5.jpg

mikespe

Reaction score
Here is my "Green Tron"...just the Lock screen & home page since the rest is not organized yet...No I don't have the Tron theme. I am running Ultimate Droid 2.5 and I just used one of the wallpapers that are in the Tron theme thread. The clock is Beautiful Widgets. The I use Apps Organizer and custom the icons with X-icons from the Market...