Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I musta missed something LOL :)

Just a spammer. But he/she/it got banned almost instantly. They posted like 6 posts right after the other in different threads and were banned.

LOL I run a fan forum for a Nascar driver... I deal with them all the time. Usually from some third world country. Looks like the mods here were fast on the draw LOL :icon_ banana:

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha yes, they were. Really quick haha. What's sad is at first, I thought they meant like a battery indicator for people running Liquid. Then I realized they were talking about septic tanks or whatever hahaha.

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Haha yes, they were. Really quick haha. What's sad is at first, I thought they meant like a battery indicator for people running Liquid. Then I realized they were talking about septic tanks or whatever hahaha.

Septic tanks?? Ain't that some... oh nevermind. LMAO :icon_ banana:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Ok enough clowning.......back to screenshots and whatnot

Sent from somewhere...

djsiva

Reaction score
You never know she might... .that'd make you one lucky individual.... LOL!

Edit: Sorry I missed the screenshot! Who's butt was it?....

Sarah Jean Underwood. I'll post a link tonight

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I did a Google images search and all I can say is:

:icon_eek::icon_eek::heart::icon_eek::icon_eek: with a :icon_ banana:thrown in for good measure.

Missed the whole conversation, but just Googled her name.... DAMN! Her parents were talented!!

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
Won't get my Droid delivered until Monday but I've read questions as to how to do screen captures. Can someone please post the app name that you like to use? I've only read that you need to download the developer sdk & do it that way but there's got to be an app for that! :p

TIA

~X

This has nothing to do with this thread topic...look for the proper topic before you post and throw off readers.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Those are some way cool custom icons...
and was really easy using Desktop Visulizer

Does this affect your battery or CPU usage badly? Just curious..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I've only had it for a couple days but I can see no difference at all in the battery life, you can make icons using images on your phone, I even made a couple icons on my laptop using Macromedia Fireworks and emailed them to my phone to change up a couple bland icons. Works like a charm and doesn't use much battery at all as far as I can tell. I like it alot. :)