Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
yes I have the Inc. Let me see if I can go back and find a pic. Im probably just making more of this then what it is but like I say this is pretty new to me.

The Incredible has a messaging widget build in which is quite nice. It has two actually. Just long press>widget and find the messaging widget. I use those same widgets for my droid. And no worries. We were all new at one point.

djsiva

Reaction score
That's not a widget buddy. He simply drug his icon onto the desktop. So to do that - Open App Drawer>Find the Messaging app icon>Long Press and your desktop will appear. Drag it to wherever you please. Hope that helps.

Beat me to it... hehe... Shouldn't you be working or something like that. :icon_ banana:

billjohnson

Reaction score
page 9 has it at the top.

That's not a widget buddy. He simply drug his icon onto the desktop. So to do that - Open App Drawer>Find the Messaging app icon>Long Press and your desktop will appear. Drag it to wherever you please. Hope that helps.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh, okay ha. I was looking for a widget that whole time. I didn't even notice the icon

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha I'll try:) I've been meaning to post up my screenshots on here for the last however many weeks. Hopefully I'll get to sooner or later.

INCZ06

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I though this might be like a shortcut to send a new text. What do I know,lol.

billjohnson

Reaction score
Haha I'll try:) I've been meaning to post up my screenshots on here for the last however many weeks. Hopefully I'll get to sooner or later.

Yeah man. I'm now torn between running MIUI again after the Holidays or I actually love the Gingerbread stock theme so I may be running that. Not sure yet.

billjohnson

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I though this might be like a shortcut to send a new text. What do I know,lol.

It's alright playa. Like me and DJ said there's a pretty nice Messaging widget included with the Sense UI. I believe it's to the left. I know multiple people that have Inc's and they all run stock.