smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I downloaded the weather & toggle widget but cannot get it to show up on my screen. Any thoughts?

How are you trying to put it on your screen? Does it show up in your widget list when you long press on your home screen? Is there room on your home screen for the widget? Is this the widget that requires the forecast add-on to display weather?

Sent from my DROIDX

TwoBuells

Reaction score
Since I’m not a rooted user and only have been a Droid owner for a little over a month I got out the camera and did a little Photoshop work to show my desktop. I work at Harley and as a Buell owner for the last 15 years I didn’t like the MOCO closing Buell on 12/18/09. That’s the reason for the upside down Bar and Shield. I own three Buells and one cool thing with my Droid is that I have all the Service and Parts Manuals for all my bikes, ATV and Canon Camera in PDF files. The Bottom picture is another backround I change to sometimes. It’s a shot of my newest Buell.
droid-SOBweb-1.jpg

Last edited:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
cdurrough - where did you get your wallpaper?

cj5182

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies

I finally got the clock & weather widget working by moving my apps off of the home screen, adding the widget, then moving the most of apps back on. I did not have enough space the first time I tried it.

cdurrough

Reaction score