Screenshot of my UD extreme

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Took a screenshot of my droid.
I've got udextreme 8.0.0 and I'm using ADW launcher, got my screen set to. 5 x 5 (more icons on the screen) and I'm using the "white" theme.

snap20101002_193840.png

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Looks good, but do you stand in the mirror much too lol :) seriously though, good thoughts and pixie dust and all that...

OP
Bilgediver

Bilgediver

Reaction score
How do I stand in the mirror? That's my girlfriend

Big photo frame can be resized with adw

tlpalmer01

Reaction score
i like your wallpaper and setup. i use adw too but how were u able to resize it with adw while using those awesome launcherpro dockbar icons...i just cant figure that out...

by the way that is an awesome market icon...

OP
Bilgediver

Bilgediver

Reaction score
The percentage plus "time" battery widget is the powertime widget.

The widget in the top right is the "mini info" widget, has available sd card, and available memory on the phone plus battery. If you have another phone it can display a more precise percentage. My gfs phone is an lg ally and hers displays single digits! Like 47% and 64%. I rooted her phone, I might send a screenshot.

Oh and the action buttons on the bottom? Adw allows for that, disable "screen dots" and you get acces to two more action buttons.

white_ash143

Reaction score
The launcher theme he appears to be using is y0rk's white adw theme from chevyno1's forum.

Edit: which is mentioned in the OP but not directly linking the "white" theme to adw, but anyways...

OP
Bilgediver

Bilgediver

Reaction score
The launcher theme he appears to be using is y0rk's white adw theme from chevyno1's forum.

Edit: which is mentioned in the OP but not directly linking the "white" theme to adw, but anyways...

Correct, I found it on the market though, not from a forum.

white_ash143

Reaction score

Correct, I found it on the market though, not from a forum.

Didn't realize it was on market.... i just know i saw it in chevy's forum when i was testing SS4.7

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here's a shot of my UD 8.0 with a theme i'm making for me :D running sweeterhome :D

snap20101006_053553.png

segdoh49

Reaction score
I'd put mine up, but the girl I have on mine doesn't have a wedding dress on...and I've already had my hand slapped for having a avatar with a naked butt on it.
P.S. I tried the 5x5 on mine and it just had too long of a redraw, so I went back to 4x4 it's much faster that way.
Other than that Bilg. I like your screen.