Screen Question

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
So we still don't know what "fortified" glass it will have.

If it's nothing special would you put a screen protector over the glass?

If so what is the best one to use? Something that does not diminish the visibility of the phone at all.

I don't know if I'll need one - my OG Droid was fine after 2 years and the Bionic is fine after 2 months but both have Gorilla Glass..

mykesorrel

Reaction score
Yes, i seriously despise a scratched screen. It irks me so much i'd want to get a new phone.

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've never had one but the nexus may have the first glass that needs it.

So what's the best?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Felix 222

Reaction score
I've had a good experience with ZAGG on my OG. I might opt for something cheaper before purchasing it for the GN

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
What feels the most like glass?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I have seen the steinheil crystal screen protector recommended many times with the description being it is like there is nothing even on your screen. I am thinking about trying one of those out when I get my nexus. Zagg is great but they are so darn hard to clean, seems everything sticks to it or smudges it.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use the cheapest protectors I could find on Amazon and I can't even tell they're on the screen. In my experience, there's not a huge difference between each kind. The difference comes in how they're installed.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've used Seidio on my OG since day one, still looks brand new and can't tell it's on, feels just like glass.

They haven't released a screen protector for the Nexus yet, but I imagine they will.

Another company I found was Wrapsol, they already have one ready and they seem very reputable, might just snag one in case the Nexus comes out Friday or Monday.