1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen issue

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by DW0278, Sep 17, 2010.

1. DW0278

DW0278 New Member

So I have had my X since 9/9 and loving it till this morning. Woke up after about a 4 hour nap and the screen was only visible in the top 1/3 of the screen the bottom 2/3 show fuzzy horizontal lines.
    Called CS went through battery pull which I had already tried, still all messed up. The tech did the replacement paperwork and was going to send a brand new one and said I should send this one in when I got it. The received a call a little later the tech called me back and said they could not do it that way I would have to buy a new phone and have it credited when the got mine back. Anyway not enough free cash for that right now so now I have to go into a store and have them take this one and order the new one to be shipped hopefully in another 2 weeks.

this soooo sux :(
Search tags for this page
black horizontal lines on samsung s2
blue horizontal lines on galaxy s2
droid 2 with thin blue line
galaxy s2 blue lines on screen
galaxy s2 line on screen
galaxy s2 screen blue horizontal lines
galaxy s2 stripes screen
horizontal lines on galaxy s2 screen

samsung galaxy s2 blue display error

samsung galaxy s2 horizontal lines