Save me!

Wolfman5101

Reaction score
Alright, here it goes. I rooted my droid 2 then i Installed unleashed 3.0. Of course, i didnt do the preinstal steps because The link to the fiels I needed was gone so I thought "He probably took them down because I don't need them" <-
Wrong I guess.
Anyway, my phone wont boot, I tried a .sbf recovery with the 2.3.20 sbf but it failed with some error. Now my phone is almost out of battery, I can't get past the bootloader, and everytime I boot i go directly to the bootloader where it says that the code i corrupt. Any help would be reallllyyyy appreciated becuase I don't know what to do. Also, I wiped the data and cache from the phone before I did this, so do you think I can get a warranty? Because the speakers on it were dead and I thought it was a problem with the kernel which is why I tried this rom in the first place. There was also a host of other issues wth the phone which I hoped this rom would solve.

OP
W

Wolfman5101

Reaction score
OK I got the stuf from that link, so thanks. But I just charged my phone overnight and it still says low battery. Whenever I put the battery in it boots into bootloader. Now the M logo doesn't even show..

And The phone wont show up in RSDlite. I Don't need to open RSDlite as admin because it showed up before but Ill try it anyway.

One last thing, it says cannot program. Kinda sounds like my phone is gone for good...

Also, about the speakers, I read in quite a few places that there was supposedly some kind of software problem. S

Last edited:

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Not on the D2.

Also, when you say you charged your battery, did you charge it in the phone? If things are that screwed up then it won't charge in the phone. There's a workaround, but you'll have to butcher a USB cable (doesn't have to be the Motorola one or even a micro USB one), and it'll just be better if you can borrow a friend's battery or use an external charger.

OP
W

Wolfman5101

Reaction score
Yeah, I heard that you can split a usb and attach it to the terminals, but my droid still ahs battery in it and it wont show up in RSDlite. I Think im just going to take it in. If im lucky, ill get a warranty, if not... guess no more android for me...Besides, in an indirect wayit was a technical fault (the speakers along with other problems) that caused it.